Comply with lender, investor or regulatory requirements; substantiate your financial position with an independent assessment; and gain the confidence to make solid financial decisions. Scribner Cohen delivers objective, insightful audits, reviews and reports.
Audits for privately held companies
- Comply with regulatory or financing requirements
- Review internal controls, administrative procedures and tax policies to safeguard assets and ensure financial statements are presented fairly
- Suggest improvements to internal controls and operating procedures
Reviews and compilations
- Comply with financing requirements
- Provide historical basis for effective decision making
- Summarize your company's financial position and operations based on its books and records
- Ensure financial statements conform with basic accounting principles
- Provide schedules for analytical purposes
For more information on these services, contact us.